Clinical Supervisor - Nursing
Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by clinical schedules for students.
Duties of Position: Clinical supervision of first and second year nursing students in an area hospital one or two days per week, evenings and weekends may be available. Additional hours may be required for on-campus lab activities.
Educational Requirements: Master's degree in Nursing is required. Clinical nursing experience required. Teaching experience preferred. Some specialty area experiences are available.
Experience Requirements: Current Illinois Registered Nurse license or eligibility for Illinois license. CPR certified.
Required Documents: ***A resume is required to complete the application process. Please also attach a cover letter.***
* Current AHA health care provider CPR card.
* Official transcripts required upon hire.
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: July 13, 2018 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Nursing Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Pediatrics Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates