CE Instructor - Career Training
Schedule Information: Day and/or evening part-time teaching positions, based on enrollment.
*Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Benefits: N/A - This position is not SURS eligible
Duties of Position: Continuing Education offers non-credit and non-transferable credit courses in Career Development, Computer Training, and Healthcare. Courses are generally short-term and completed in one semester and we continually accept proposals for new courses leading to a career. For a complete listing of Continuing Education programs, please visit harpercollege.edu>Non-Credit Continuing Education. Then choose Career Development, Computer Training, and/or Healthcare.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Master's degree preferred.
Experience Requirements: Experience teaching adults is preferred.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
* This position is not SURS eligible
Advertised: July 09, 2018 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates