Adjunct Faculty, Entrepreneurship
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott Campus, is seeking to create a pool of local adjunct (part-time) faculty talent to join the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Business.
This business adjunct faculty member will be responsible for teaching classes including Entrepreneurship and Innovation at our Prescott campus. We seek an individual who can help our students build a strong passion for and understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation. Adjunct faculty teach one to two courses per semester, face-to-face and hybrid, as needed.
Master's or doctoral degree with 18+ graduate credit hours in Management, Entrepreneurship, or a related field.
Managerial work experience or experience in starting a company is highly desired as well as demonstrated experience in teaching is highly desired.
To ensure full consideration, please apply online by sending a letter of application, a CV, graduate transcripts and the names and contact information of three professional references. Only electronic applications will be considered.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Art History Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Prescott