Adjunct Faculty Credit - Mathematics
Starting Pay Rate: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information: Need instructors to teach on-line courses.
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Job Description: Harper College is looking for qualified teachers for many of our online courses being offered this fall such as Quantiative Literacy, College Algebra, Elementary Statistics, Pre-Calculus, Calculus I & II
Education Requirements: A Master's degree in Mathematics or related field is required with at least 18 credit hour of graduate level Math coursework.
Experience Requirements: Two years of teaching experience required. Experience teaching on-line preferred.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire.
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program.
Advertised: May 15, 2020 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates