Provides direct therapy and counseling services to child victims, siblings of victims, and non-offending caregivers.
Coordinates intakes, evaluations and interviews with children, family members to obtain psychosocial information for clinical evaluations. Develops and maintains relationships with staff and other agencies to provide coordination with needed services and support through advocacy, referral and follow-up.
Provides depositions and court testimony as required.
$39,000 to $59,000 annually depending on education and experience
Minimum Requirements: Professionals with one of the following credentials are qualified to provide psychosocial counseling:
- Social worker with a master’s degree or a Ph.D. in social work from a Certified Social Work Education-accredited school of social work.
- Registered nurse with advanced specialized counseling education and training as a clinical nurse specialist or certified psychiatric nurse.
- Professional licensed to provide clinical, counseling, and psychotherapy services by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Counselor with a master’s degree in counseling.
- Psychologist with a master’s or Ph.D. in psychology.
- Master’s or doctoral level graduate student intern from an accredited school of social work or a psychology or counseling program, under the supervision of a licensed practitioner qualified to supervise such interns.
Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker or eligible for Florida licensure.
Experience in Trauma focused care and planning.
Use of standardized assessment tools in determining a client's current presenting problem(s).
One year of clinical counseling experience, six months of which must be in providing treatment to sexually abused children and their families.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited position are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Office hours are 8am-5pm; schedule is flexible to meet the needs of the child/family schedule for after hours appointments.
Background Check is Required.
Applicant must submit a Resume/CV, Cover Letter and 3 References.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
University of Florida College of Medicine - Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
Health Assessment Required: Yes
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Counsellor Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge