Research Associate - Center of Biomolecular Therapeutics, School of Medicine
The Center of Biomolecular Therapeutics (CBT) at The University of Maryland School of Medicine has an immediate opening for a Research Associate (FULL TIME) in Rockville, MD. This position requires working in an environment with groups of scientists whose goal it is to do basic research as well as work on projects aimed at discovering/developing therapeutics. Please email your CV and the names/contact information of three individuals/supervisors who can provide a detailed account of your accomplishments and abilities to Dr. David Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position requires a Ph.D. in pharmacology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or a closely related discipline. The successful candidate should have significant training in protein production, protein purification, molecular biology, and biophysical characterization of proteins and protein complexes.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore