Honors College Topics Adjunct Pool
Job Code/Title Position Number J00001 Working Title Honors College Topics Adjunct Pool Department Honors College Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range Commensurate Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Adjunct - Teaching Hours/Week Normal work days Normal work hours Job Category Adjunct - Teaching Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The Honors College at Virginia Commonwealth University is recruiting applicants for possible Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020 teaching adjunct positions for topics courses.
Teaching courses as needed.
Must grade all assignments and exams in a timely manner. Willing to teach online and/or face-to-face (please specify).
Respond to students inquiries within 24 hours.
Submit final grades according to school policy.
Utilize VCU email for all VCU work related responsibilities.
This pool will be utilized on an as-needed basis.
A Master’s degree in a the academic discipline of proposed topics course
Job Open Date 06/07/2019 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants
PLEASE NOTE :
For consideration, please upload a cover letter, and resume/CV. Please include your suggested course topic either in your cover letter, or upload a separate document detailing your proposed topic course under “Other Documents”. Please contact Dr. Jacqueline Smith-Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A state application, background check, and official transcripts will be required prior to start date.
Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/90251 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you find out about this position?
- Alumni association magazine
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Community event
- Email notification
- HERC (Higher Ed Recruitment Consortium)
- Higher education publication
- Internal Recruiter
- Job fair
- Job site (e.g. Monster.com)
- Professional association/journal
- Referred by person/employee
- Search firm notification
- VCU vacancy listing - eJobs
- If you selected 'Other' for your referral source please
indicate where you heard about this posting. (If you did not select
'Other,' please enter 'n/a.')
(Open Ended Question)
- Education: Do you have a Master's degree?
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Other Document
- Reference Letter - 1
- Reference Letter - 2
- Reference Letter - 3
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond