Postdoctoral Fellow - OB-GYN and Reproductive Services
Postdoctoral Fellow position (full-time)
Position available immediately for candidates with experience in developmental biology, especially in murine heart development. Our research focuses on maternal diabetes-induced congenital heart defects and neural tube defects.
Applicants must have a Ph.D. with expertise in embryonic cardiogenesis, molecular biology, epigenetics and a strong publication record. Additional requirements for applicants are experience in autophagy, non-coding RNA, cellular organelle stress and senescence.
Interested candidates should submit a CV to: Peixin Yang, Ph.D, Professor, Email: email@example.com .
University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore