Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Postdoctoral Research Scientist
A Postdoctoral Research Scientist positions is available immediately at the Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. General research interest of this laboratory is to study virus-host interactions of HIV-1 and Zika Virus (ZIKV). Current research projects are to investigate viral pathogenesis of ZIKV, drug resistance of HIV-1 proteases, and high throughput drug screening in fission yeast cell models. For additional information of this laboratory, see www.zhaolab.us
The potential candidate should have a Ph.D. degree or about to graduate with a doctoral degree. Past working experiences in molecular virology, neuroscience (stem cell or organoid) or yeast genetics are highly desired. Interested person should send CV and names of three references to Dr. Richard Y. Zhao ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or 10 South Pine Street, Department of Pathology, MSTF 7-34B, Baltimore, MD 21201-1192.
See job description.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore