The University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking a post-doctoral fellow to join our growing research team. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and conduct experiments utilizing stroke models and approved protocols.
- Implement new protocols and methods relevant to research goals.
- Collect and record research data, logging all experimental procedures and results in a detailed laboratory notebook and computer databases.
- Analyze data using statistical software.
- Prepare graphics to present data at conferences and in manuscripts; participate in writing and formatting of manuscripts for publication.
- Participate in supervision and training of fellows, residents, students and volunteers.
- Participate in maintenance of animal colony, equipment, and reagents; conduct quality control analyses.
- Assist with ordering of needed research supplies and equipment.
- PhD or MD required
- Experience in laboratory research required
If accommodations are needed for a disability, please contact Staffing & Career Services at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Statistics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore