Senior Coordinator, Executive Support
Performs varied and complex administrative support duties for a Baylor College of Medicine Executive.
- Provides discreet and confidential coordination of sensitive BCM information. Uses organizational knowledge and judgment in answering routine and non-routine inquiries; direct inquiries to appropriate resources in cases where personal contact with Chair is not necessary or appropriate.
- Maintains daily calendar - ensures that Chair stays on schedule and meetings are properly prioritized throughout the day given the changing business requirements.
- Works to ensure Chair's schedule includes time to get work completed. Ensures that schedule reflects priorities and critical objectives and goals of BCM and practices.
- Anticipates travel needs of Chair and independently coordinates complex travel arrangements typically involving multiple changes and destinations' based on an understanding of Chair's availability and obligations. Support Chair with travel documentation, procedures, itineraries, etc.
- Performs duties related to specific BCM/Emergency department, which ensures the achievement of department operational goals; anticipates Chair and department needs and accomplishes responsibilities without direction.
- Assists with training and/or supervising entry level staff
- Creates processes and procedures that proactively relieves Chair of administrative detail, thus freeing Chair to perform strategic duties.
Job Duties (continued)
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedure manual to insure standardization and optimal operation of department.
- Provides a high level of assistance in managing and preparing expense accounts and budgets related to the Chair led activities by utilizing appropriate software. Informs Administrator of issues, problems, changes that affect budget.
- Generate standard report templates to organize large data sets for Chair's review
- Demonstrates a high level of competency in computer software applications including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and other required database applications. Regularly displays data effectively; Ensures documentation production skills are consistently at the highest level of performance.
- Leads networking, outreach, and fundraising activities aligned with the Chair and department goals
- Completes mandatory employee health, workers compensation, HR processes and other training and requirements in required time frame to insure compliance with all BCM rules and regulations.
- Responsibilities will be adjusted by the Administrator as the needs of the department change
- Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Required: Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Administration Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Academic Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston