Adjunct Faculty - Optometry - (ADJ000333)
The University of Houston, College of Optometry is seeking outstanding candidates for Adjunct Faculty positions. Adjunct responsibilities include: professional program classroom instruction and/or clinical instruction using on-site, simulation, on-line and distance education strategies; evaluation of student performance; and communication with program managers and College administration.
The College of Optometry is proud of its excellent academic programs, innovative web enhanced education, simulation laboratory, and supportive student environment for both face-to-face and distance learning. Ability to teach in a variety of specialty areas is a plus. We value diversity in our faculty, students and staff at all levels of instructional support.
To apply, please provide a letter of application, resume, a list of three current references with contact information, and copies of unofficial transcripts of all graduate work.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
- Terminal Degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Residency training or comparable clinical experience (only required for patient care)
- Teaching Experience
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Speech & Rhetoric Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Dentistry Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston