Social Work Adjunct
Mount St. Joseph University's Department of Social Work and Sociology is seeking adjunct professors in both the undergraduate and graduate social work programs. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: Master in Social Work Experience: Two years post graduate experience Specialized Training: Social work licensure preferred
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and a successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire .
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Social Work & Human Services Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati