Mount St. Joseph University's Department of Computing is seeking
adjunct professors in both the undergraduate and graduate
Computing. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in
accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Master's degree in related field (PhD
Substantial work experience in the
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your
ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or
curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and
a successful completion of a background check will be required
prior to the date of hire.
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be
contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Please click here to review the University's
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer