Commercial Driver's License Instructor
- Plan, conduct and assess instructional activities - to include safety, proper use of tools, construction math, blueprint reading and introduction to construction trades.
- Maintain educational records, inventory, and tool control logs.
- Track student achievement by coordinating and administering tests in accordance with acceptable reporting procedures;
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Provide hands-on instruction and practical training to include how you inspect vehicles prior to and following each trip.
- Provides instruction to adult learners with varying educational levels, abilities, and backgrounds and is able to appropriately adapt and deliver material to multiple experience levels.
- Uses appropriate technology to enhance student learning outcomes.
- Utilizes a course syllabus for each course taught following established institutional guidelines
- Makes recommendations for program improvements as appropriate and required.
- Interfaces regularly with the project team and other instructors and attend scheduled meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of student records and other sensitive subject matter.
- Works assigned schedule exhibits regular and predictable attendance.
- Prepare students to take the exam.
- Perform related duties as required.
- High school diploma
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
- 5 years of proven experience in commercial truck driving
- Able to operate the electric lift, hand trucks, and pallet jacks
- Skilled at driving and parking large heavy vehicles.
- 7 years of proven experience in Commerical truck driving
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore