Faculty Part Time - Radiography/Computed Tomography 072016
Full Time or Part Time
Fixed Term/Tenure Track
Hiring Salary Range
Salary Commensurate with Degree
Job Description Summary
Faculty Part-Time, Accepting applications to establish a pool of
applicants for possible future openings. Salary Commensurate with
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited program in Radiological
- Currently registered by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists ( ARRT ) in Computed Tomography.
- Two years of full-time experience as a CT Technologist in a
medical environment where a variety of scans are performed.
CRITERIA :The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria
used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the
applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum
qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be
interviewed. Other information and observations made during the
interview process may be considered in the selection process.
- Extent and relevance of professional experience to anticipated
teaching assignments in Computed Tomography.
- Evidence of knowledge of and experience in instructing
supervising and evaluating students in the classroom setting.
- Evidence of currency in professional discipline through
continuing education and professional development.
- Evidence of ability to teach effectively within, and contribute
positively to, a diverse, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural student
population and campus environment.
Is Background Check Required?
- Degree from an accredited institution.
- Documentation of experience and performance required.
- Letters of reference must be job related and dated within the
past three years.
- Unofficial transcripts must accompany application for teaching
positions. Lack of transcripts may cause your application to be
rejected from further consideration. Official transcripts of
academic work required upon an offer of employment.
- Ability to teach days, evening, and weekends or online.
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written
- As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present
acceptable documentation showing your identity and that you are a
U.S. citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.
Open Until Filled
Background Check Statement
Special Instructions to Applicants
Submit a cover letter of interest, a detailed resume/cv listing
qualifications and experience. Applicants should fully describe
their qualifications and experience, with specific reference to
each of the minimum qualification and criteria
this is the information on which the initial review of materials
will be based.
Candidates for teaching positions who are invited for an interview
may be asked to do a teaching demonstration.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a graduate of a JRCERT accredited program in
- * Are you currently registered by the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Computed Tomography?
- * Do you have two years of full-time experience as a CT
Technologist in a medical environment where a variety of scans are
- * Please describe in detail the extent and relevance of your
professional experience to anticipated teaching assignments in
(Open Ended Question)
- * I have clearly addressed the criteria for this position in my
application, resume or other attached documents.
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- HigherEd Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- Personal Referral
- PGCC Website
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- The Chronicle of Higher Ed
- The Washington Post
- Other: Please indicate below
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity? If you
selected 'Other' please indicate source:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certifications - See Minimum Qualifications for type