ATSU is seeking community members with an interest in helping
advance osteopathic medical and dental education by serving as an
ATSU standardized patient (SP). SPs are individuals who are trained
and compensated to role play or portray a patient with a
predetermined medical or dental condition visiting a healthcare
provider, or in this case, an ATSU student. Medical and dental
students interact with SPs by practicing the art of taking patient
histories and non-invasive physical exam skills.
The ideal ATSU SP will:
- Display an interest in advancing medical or dental
- Enjoy interactions with others.
- Possess flexible scheduling and work hours (part-time).
- Complete required ATSU training.
- Possess a good memory for information and role-play