Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by clinical schedules for students and laboratory class time frames. Hours may include day, evening, and weekend, assignments. must be able to travel between campuses clinical sites, and off-campus offering sites.
Hours per Week: 29 Hours per week.
Duties of Position: This position involves clinical instruction and direct supervision of phlebotomy students during lab and class. Instruction of all competencies. Supervision of students performing clinical tasks. Assist class with site visits. Other reasonable tasks as assigned.
Educational Requirements: Minimum Requirerments: Certificate in Phlebotomy. Certificate in Phlebotomy by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Phlebotomist, Clinical Laboratory required. Preferred Requirements: Associate Degree in health-related field.
Experience Requirements: A minimum of one to two years of phlebotomy required.
Requir ed Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
Current AHA health records provider CPR card.
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: May 06, 2020 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Dentistry Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates