Groundskeeper 1 - (STA005094)
Provides maintenance and care of the University's grounds.
- Mows, trims, plants, rakes, edges, waters, and fertilizes trees, bushes, grass, etc.
- Cleans assigned area after work is completed.
- May remove trash.
- May assist with sidewalk and pathway maintenance; may install signs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Eight years of school and No experience.
Requires the ability to read, write and follow simple oral instructions as might normally be acquired through up to 8 years of formal schooling. No experience is required.
At least 1 year or more of commercial landscaping or grounds keeping experience.
Note: This position is an essential position for Facilities and Construction Management. Essential position you will be required to perform the work needed if directed by management even when the office is closed and may be required to report to work.
Note: Please attach 3 professional references along with resume.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston