Professor in the Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality
TENURED FULL PROFESSOR
Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality
Feminist and Queer Theory
The Committee on Degrees in Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality at Harvard University seeks to appoint a tenured full professor in Women, Gender, and Sexuality. We invite candidates with expertise in Feminist and Queer Epistemologies; Women of Color Feminisms; Intersectionality; Queer of Color Theory; and Trans Studies. We seek candidates whose work has transdisciplinary and global reach/impact. The professor will teach and advise at the undergraduate and graduate levels and will engage in program-building. The appointment is expected to begin on July 1, 2020.
Basic Qualifications: Doctoral degree
Additional Qualifications: Intellectual leadership in the field; potential for significant contributions to the department, university, and wider scholarly community; demonstrated excellence in teaching and mentoring; and experience working with and teaching diverse students.
Special Instructions: Please submit the following materials through the ARIeS portal (http://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/9173)
Candidates are encouraged to apply by October 1, 2019; applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Teaching and mentorship statement
- Research statement
- List of courses recently taught
- A statement describing efforts to encourage diversity, inclusion, and belonging, including past, current, and anticipated future contributions in the areas of teaching and research.
Harvard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Humanities Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Gay & Lesbian Studies Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Women's & Gender Studies Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge