Adjunct Faculty - Accounting
The Accounting and Finance Department is searching for adjunct instructors in accounting for the academic year 2020-2021. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate courses in accounting in a traditional classroom format or online. Prior teaching or professional training experience is strongly preferred, with evidence of quality instruction.
Requirements include a Masters in accounting, taxation, finance or business. Candidates must have current professional experience, substantial in terms of duration and level of responsibility, which is linked to the fields of accounting or finance. Professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA, CIA) is preferred. Daytime availability is a plus.
All applications must be submitted through our online application system.
Candidates should submit:
- cover letter
- graduate transcripts
- current teaching evaluations
- names and contact information of three references
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.
The Department of Accounting and Finance is one of three academic departments within the Rohrer College of Business, which is AACSB accredited. The department offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, Certificates of Graduate Studies in Accounting and Finance, MBA specializations in Accounting and Finance, and a Master of Science in Finance.
Advertised: Jan 13 2020 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Accounting & Finance Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro