Adjunct Faculty - Department of Psychology
- Rowan University
- New Jersey, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 10, 2020
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Counsellor Education, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Other Social & Behavioral Sciences, Psychology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
Rowan University invites applications for adjunct teaching positions in Psychology for undergraduate and graduate courses. The applicants must be committed to excellence in the teaching of psychology. The Psychology Department offers a BA in Psychology, a BS in Psychological Science, a minor in Psychology and a minor in Neuroscience as well as a concentration in Behavioral Services for Children and Their Families. The Psychology Department also offers MA degrees in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, School Psychology and Applied Behavior Analysis and a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
Interested individuals must have at least a master’s degree.
The Psychology Department will accept applications throughout the year. When a teaching vacancy arises, we will consider the submitted applications in an effort to staff the course.
The application must be submitted via our online career site – jobs.rowan.edu . To access our online application system PageUp, please visit jobs.rowan.edu Click on the position for which you would like to apply, then click the “Apply Now” button.
Online applications must include:
- A current and complete curriculum vitae.
- graduate transcripts
- A cover letter or letter of interest. The letter should include the following information:
- the type of courses the applicant is interested in teaching;
- detailed information about previous teaching experience at the college level, and
- the names and the contact information of three references.
If the applicant wishes to submit any other supporting documents (e.g., previous student evaluations or colleague observations), he or she may submit them online in conjunction with the application.
Advertised: Feb 10 2020 Eastern Standard Time
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert