Nursing Assistant Certified Adjunct Faculty
*This recruitment is to establish an applicant pool for future vacancies. Individuals will be contacted as vacancies occur.
Olympic College is recruiting a Nursing Assistant Certified adjunct faculty to join the Nursing Programs team. The Nursing Program prepares graduates in multiple professional practice roles to be collaborative and caring as they assist each client to maximize health throughout their lifespan. The nursing education program teaches students to critically reason and prepares graduates who hold competencies in the knowledge, values, and skills necessary for professional practice.
Responsible to teach NA 100: Intro to Nursing Assistant, NA 102: Intro to Nursing Assistant Lab, NA 110: Fundamentals of Nursing Assistant, NA 112: Fundamentals of Nursing Assistant Lab, and NA 120: Nursing Assistant Practicum at the Bremerton Campus. Coursework is designed to provide students the ability to optimize the health and wellness of diverse communities, and become responsible decision makers accountable for the consequences of their actions.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Nursing Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton