Adjunct Instructor - Pipefitter
Provide instruction in layout, assembling, installation and
maintenance of pipe systems to train the next generation of
Pipefitter trade worker.
- High School Diploma or GED . Equivalent combination of education
and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential
duties of the job
- 5 years’ experience as a Pipefitter
- A certified Journeyman Pipefitter
- An associate’s degree in Pipefitting
Minimum Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of lay out, installation or maintaining pipe systems
and pipe supports.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses,
repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in
construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures
such as highways and roads.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in
production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and
- Knowledge of mathematics and its application to
- Knowledge and understanding of moving machinery and equipment,
use of hoists, dollies, and rollers.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and housekeeping for a safe
- Basic MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
Positions in this class typically require: stooping, crouching,
reaching, standing, walking, lifting, fingering, talking, hearing,
seeing and repetitive motions
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the
human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs
are sedentary if walking and standing are required only
occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Posting Detail Information
Candidates that are eligible apply
Special Instructions to Applicant
Minimum Salary Range
Mid Point Salary Range
Maximum Salary Range
Posting Open Date
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled
Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting
College of the Mainland is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
sex, age, national origin, religion, disability or veteran
College of the Mainland does not discriminate on the basis of
disability in the recruitment and admission of students, the
recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation
of its programs and activities, as specified by federal laws and
regulations within Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and 1992.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts (1 of 3)