Adjunct Faculty - Higher Education
The College of Education has over 3,000 undergraduate and graduate students and was recently recognized as having one of the best online graduate programs in the country. The department of Educational Services and Leadership is one of four departments within the College of Education. The department of Educational Services and Leadership houses graduate programs in educational leadership (CPED member), school psychology (NASP approved), counseling in educational settings (CACREP approved), higher education, and school administration and a post-baccalaureate program in school nursing. The College of Education is fully accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and approved by the New Jersey Department of Education.
The Higher Education program is searching for qualified, experienced adjunct instructors to teach in our programs and to possibly supervise candidates during Internship. This is a part-time, adjunct position with the possibility of renewal on a term by term basis. The position requires in person availability during the evening.
- Earned doctoral degree from an accredited institution of higher education in a field directly or closely related to Higher Education, Student Affairs, or Adult Education
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching at the graduate level
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusive andragogy and social justice in education
- Demonstrated commitment to working in an environment devoted to collaboration, collegiality, scholarly inquiry and student learning
- A teaching/learning philosophy aligned with the mission of the College of Education
General Information: Rowan University’s College of Education is committed to building a culturally diverse faculty and especially encourages applications from women and individuals from underrepresented groups in higher education.
Starting Date: Open, Continuous
Required application materials:
- letter of application with a statement of teaching interest that matches one or more areas of instruction or program courses listed above
- curriculum vitae
- graduate transcripts
- names and contact information of three references (at least one of which addresses teaching ability)
Applications must be submitted through our online applicant tracking system.
Advertised: Feb 11 2020 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Education Administration & Leadership Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Special Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro