Lecturer - Information and Logistics Technology - (ADJ000025)
The Information and Logistics Technology Department offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate-level courses and occasionally has openings for part-time Lecturers. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply to be considered for these temporary part-time positions. Please indicate the courses that you are interested in teaching. Lecturer appointments are made on a semester basis.
The following programs in the Information and Logistics Technology Department have openings for Lecturer positions:
1. Computer Information Systems
2. Digital Media
3. Organizational Leadership and Supervision
4. Information Systems Security
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The minimum qualification of the successful candidate is an M.S. degree in a closely related field preferably with relevant industrial experience. A PhD is required for graduate courses.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston