Lecturer - Human Development and Consumer Science - (ADJ000017)
The Human Development and Consumer Sciences Department offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate-level courses and occasionally has openings for part time Lecturers. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply to be considered for these temporary, part-time positions. Please indicate the courses that you are interested in teaching. Lecturer appointments are made on a semester basis.
The following programs in the Human Development and Consumer Sciences have openings for Lecturer positions:
1. Human Resource Development
2. Retailing and Consumer Science
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The minimum qualification of the successful candidate is a Master's degree in a closely related field preferably with relevant industrial experience.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Criminal Justice & Criminology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston