Adjunct Faculty - Department of Management & Entrepreneurship
Adjunct Professors of Management Sought for Rohrer College of Business, Management & Entrepreneurship Department
The AACSB-accredited Rohrer College of Business (RCB) has approximately 2,400 undergraduate students and 145 masters' level students and is experiencing a period of unprecedented programmatic and enrollment growth.
Adjunct professors are needed to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the areas of International Business, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship with availability to teach in the day and/or evening.
Qualifications: A master's degree in business, or related areas, with at least five years of recent and relevant professional experience is required. Teaching experience is strongly preferred.
To Apply: Applications must be submitted through our online application system, which can be found at jobs.rowan.edu.
Candidates should submit:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- graduate transcripts
- names and contact information of three references
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
All positions are contingent
Advertised: Jan 13 2020 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Marketing & Sales Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro