Lecturer - Industrial Engineering - (ADJ000036)
The Department of Industrial Engineering offers a range of undergraduate and graduate-level courses and occasionally has openings for full-time Lecturers to teach courses during the academic year. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply to be considered for these temporary, full-time positions. Please indicate the IE courses that you are interested in teaching. Lecturer appointments are made on a semester-by-semester basis.
Lecturers are commonly needed in these areas, but not limited to
1. INDE 2333 Engineering Statistics I
2. INDE 3330 Finance and Cost Management
3. INDE 7397 Probability and Statistics
Applicants are encouraged to visit the IE Department's website ( http://www.ie.uh.edu ) for a list of more courses.
The University of Houston is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have an earned Ph.D. degree in industrial engineering, or a closely related field.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security senstitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Engineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston