Lecturer - Psychology - (ADJ000035)
The Department of Psychology at the University of Houston is seeking individuals to teach undergraduate courses in Psychology such as Introduction to Psychology, Social Psychology, Cultural Psychology, Child Development, Adolescence, Research Methods, Personality Psychology, Statistics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Physiological Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, and Abnormal Psychology. Additional information on the University is available at http://www.uh.edu and on the Department of Psychology at http://www.psychology.uh.edu .
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Ph.D. in Psychology or related field and prior teaching experience.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Counsellor Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Human Development & Family Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston