Adjunct - Curriculum and Instruction - (ADJ000099)
The Curriculum and Instruction Department offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate-level courses in education across multiple content areas and occasionally has openings for part-time Adjuncts. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply to be considered for these temporary, part-time positions. Please indicate your areas of expertise. Adjunct appointments are made on a semester basis.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The minimum qualification of the successful candidate is a M.Ed. degree in a closely related field. A doctorate in a related field and relevant teaching experience are preferred.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Art History Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston