Adjunct Faculty - Finance
The Accounting and Finance Department is searching for adjunct instructors in finance for academic year 2020-2021. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate courses in finance in a traditional classroom or online format. Prior teaching or professional training experience is required, with evidence of quality instruction.
Requirements include a Master’s degree in finance, business, or accounting and prior teaching experience at the college level. Candidates must have current professional experience, substantial in terms of duration and level of responsibility, which is linked to the fields of accounting or finance. Professional certification is a plus.
Applications must be submitted through our online application system, which can be found at jobs.rowan.edu.
Candidates should submit:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- graduate transcripts (copies acceptable)
- names and contact information of three references, and current student evaluations
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
The Department of Accounting and Finance is one of three academic departments within the Rohrer College of Business, which is AACSB accredited. The department offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, a Master of Science in Finance, a Certificate of Graduate Studies in Accounting, and MBA specializations in Accounting and Finance.
Advertised: Jan 6 2020 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Accounting & Finance Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro