Human Development Faculty, Part-time
Posting Number: 0600801-NC Position Type: Faculty Pools Position Title: Human Development Faculty, Part-time Division/Department: Academic Foundations Location Job Summary:
Teach classes in human development.
Master’s degree or 27 graduate quarter hours, in Counseling, Psychology, Social Sciences, Education, or a related field. The ability to communicate effectively as a teacher, and to operate as an effective member of a team.
Prefer community college teaching experience, and background in effective strategies for student assessment and engagement.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Essential Duties:
Develops course schedules and syllabi.
Plans, develops, and delivers classroom learning activities.
Creates and executes a strategy for assessment of student learning that gauges student progress, and creates actionable information for adapting future instruction.
Creates and executes a strategy for student engagement, including promotion of faculty/student interaction, student/student interaction, student use of College resources, and other best practices.
Works effectively with students and staff of various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and ages, and successfully interacts with supervisors, colleagues, and staff as part of an education team.
Communicates effectively in oral and written English.
Keeps accurate grade and attendance records.
Participates in other college functions as related to the teaching assignment.
Please complete the online application.
2) Cover Letter
3) Academic Transcript
Transcripts from a non-U.S. college or university must be accompanied by an international credential agency evaluation. Please see “Academic Transcript Information” on Employment Opportunities home page for more information and a list of agencies which perform this service.
Applications are reviewed for minimum qualifications. In order to be considered, your application must clearly show you meet the minimum qualifications for this position.
U.S. Veterans will need to attach proof of honorable discharge (Form DD-214) to their application to qualify for veteran’s consideration.
Proposed Start Date: Full-time or Part-time Part-time Number of hours/week: Varies Posting Date: 07/01/2020 Closing Date: Open Until Filled: No Special Notes to Applicants:
As a condition of employment, all new employees are required to be compensated via direct deposit.
LBCC is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer.
Salary Grade Not Applicable Salary/Rate Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you learn about this position? Please select one.
- Mid-Valley Sunday Newspaper
- Lebanon Express Newspaper
- Oregonian Newspaper
- Latinos in Higher Education
- HERC-Higher Education Recruitment Consortium
- Chronicle of Higher Education Online
- State Employment Department
- LBCC Employment Opportunities Website
- Eugene Register Guard Newspaper
- Other Online Website (specify below)
- Other (specify below)
- Academic Transcript
- Cover Letter
- Academic Transcript 2
- Academic Transcript 3
- Statement of Leadership Philosophy
- U. S. Veteran Proof of Honorable Discharge DD-214, Copy 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Albany
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Albany
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Part Time jobs in Albany
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Part Time jobs in Albany
- Teacher Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Albany