Working Warhawk II - Lead Mentor
Vacancy Number: S-00594 Position Title: Working Warhawk II - Lead Mentor Classification Title: Department: Biology and Environmental Science Employment Type: Part-Time Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with faculty to coordinate group learning. Meet with in class mentors (navigators) regularly to solicit feed back from students. Act as a point of contact for tutoring needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Students must have attained a “B” grade or higher in BIOL 1010, BIOL 3010, or BIOL 1020.
Job Open Date: 03/25/2020 This posting will remain open until closed: Yes Job Close Date: Salary Band: Special Instructions to Applicants: About the University/College Quick Link https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/4186 Position Profile Link Applicant Documents
- Cover Letter
- Professional Reference Sheet
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Geology & Earth Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery